Bill Bradley, former Senator from New Jersey and hall of fame basketball player deserves credit for lighting the path to the presidency for Barack Obama. Bradley first put 3,028,451 cracks in the highest ceiling in the land during his historic run for the democratic nomination for president in 2000. Bradley's candidacy paved the way for basketball-playing Barack Obama to run and win his party's nomination for president.
Could we therefore see a female candidate, not necessarily H. Clinton, in the year 2016?
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- Beating a path for Obama
- Grading 2008 election prognostications on a curve
- 2008 State by State Electoral Predictions Compared...
- Today's sub-Headline
- California Prop 8 and Public Health
- Ayers the Education Professor on the Election
- 4 Senate seats and 10000 votes
- Barack Obama sent me an email!
- Fortune Cookie Fortunes
- Bill Kristol and the underendowed
- Yes He Did
- ▼ November (11)