Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Neo-conservative Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to Dan Quayle, was quite taken with Sarah Palin and was an early promoter of hers. He seems to have an affection for under-intellectualized politicians.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- Beating a path for Obama
- Grading 2008 election prognostications on a curve
- 2008 State by State Electoral Predictions Compared...
- Today's sub-Headline
- California Prop 8 and Public Health
- Ayers the Education Professor on the Election
- 4 Senate seats and 10000 votes
- Barack Obama sent me an email!
- Fortune Cookie Fortunes
- Bill Kristol and the underendowed
- Yes He Did
- ▼ November (11)