Mark Schmitt at The American Prospect grades various theories of how the election turned out. Less numerical than our evaluation.
I think there are some verbal miscues in my previous posting, but I think I'm just gonna leave 'em alone.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- Beating a path for Obama
- Grading 2008 election prognostications on a curve
- 2008 State by State Electoral Predictions Compared...
- Today's sub-Headline
- California Prop 8 and Public Health
- Ayers the Education Professor on the Election
- 4 Senate seats and 10000 votes
- Barack Obama sent me an email!
- Fortune Cookie Fortunes
- Bill Kristol and the underendowed
- Yes He Did
- ▼ November (11)