I took a jaunt to Towsley Canyon. Or was it Ed Davis Park? Or both. The lamountains.com web page on this park says Ed Davis championed the park. My memory was they named the park after him to win his needed vote over, and that he wasn't a big fan of this sort of thing.
Textures at Towsley. It's fun what you can see if you look down at the ground and really look. Besides your shoes of course.
Mud with tire tracks. Time to get out those tire track molds for your CSI experience.
Anthills. This particular spot featured many incipient ant colonies.
One determined gopher hole.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- New Camera
- Buildings at Towsley Canyon
- A few plants in Towsley Canyon
- Paths of Towsley Canyon
- Rock Portraits from Towsley Canyon
- Signs of Towsley Canyon
- Ground Textures at Towsley Canyon
- Chatsworth Lake Manor
- The Trees of Valencia: College of the Canyons Edit...
- College of the Canyons Views and Things
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning II
- Small Images: Set Pieces from Around UCLA
- UCLA Signs
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)