Lots of directions and information at Towsley Canyon
Area Closed. I don't think so, given that there is no door.
Now that you've made it so far into the park, time to turn around and leave your valuables outside your car.
Parking fee area? Such a low speed area. Surely if I'm going to pay for parking, you could increase the speed limit a little? Me, I left the car outside the fee parking area.
A big sign, an iron ranger to receive your vehicle fee, and a mobile R2D2 trash can unit.
Ed's park in the Canyon.
Park is closed, except when its open. And no vehicles past this point, and this is a 5.1 mile loop which you may not drive your vehicle on.
At least a few vehicles are allowed. Though how you get yourself authorized isn't clear.
This point appears to be below the level of the pool which was up hill from this point. And when you need to put out that fire you lit, you can drain the pool here to put it out.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- New Camera
- Buildings at Towsley Canyon
- A few plants in Towsley Canyon
- Paths of Towsley Canyon
- Rock Portraits from Towsley Canyon
- Signs of Towsley Canyon
- Ground Textures at Towsley Canyon
- Chatsworth Lake Manor
- The Trees of Valencia: College of the Canyons Edit...
- College of the Canyons Views and Things
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning II
- Small Images: Set Pieces from Around UCLA
- UCLA Signs
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)