Lake manor is named due to the all manner of lakes living there.
Signage. I particularly like the hydrant sign. But I didn't see the little bugger, so he musta been hiding on me.
Quite a number of residents have established art gardens, made of found objects.
The vista behind the garden.
Mr. Scarecrow. For scaring off DEA agents perhaps?
Definitely not Simba. Bob Marley is my guess.
Glowing red eyes, wings, and smoke (not shown) coming out of the mouth.
The road to erehwon is paved with cell phone tower devices.
Another garden of found objects. This one emphasizing vehicles.
That's John, Dear, driving.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- New Camera
- Buildings at Towsley Canyon
- A few plants in Towsley Canyon
- Paths of Towsley Canyon
- Rock Portraits from Towsley Canyon
- Signs of Towsley Canyon
- Ground Textures at Towsley Canyon
- Chatsworth Lake Manor
- The Trees of Valencia: College of the Canyons Edit...
- College of the Canyons Views and Things
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning II
- Small Images: Set Pieces from Around UCLA
- UCLA Signs
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)