Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Marina del Rey

Was permitted to visit Marina del Rey last week.  The surprising thing to me was the lack of interesting pictures to take.  I found a few, but generally the place was uninspiring.  I eventually found a pleasant walk around the Marina, but I had been expecting expectacular, so pleasant was unexpectedly blah.

This is the first set of photos.  These are the "it's a marina so there must be water in there somewhere" shots.

From on top of the Marriott.

From on top of the Marriott in another direction.

There was a tiny little beach.  After what I saw in the water, I can't recommend hopping in the water, but there was real sand and to all appearances, a read beach experience to be had.  Plus it wasn't crowded!

Them there boats in them there water.

And if you wait long enough, a crew team rows on by you (bayou).

Oops, watch the hat.

No comments: