Taking a break from San Pedro posts (there will be more!) and posting some pictures from the Friendly Valley/Vista Del Canon (insert appropriate tilde there somewhere)/Valley View Elementary neighborhood of Canyon Country.
This particular series is from my red period. Photos with a reddish splash to them.
Two chairs having a conversation, laying out in the sun. Can't have been out too long, because the sun would fade and splinter the paint. Wonderful looking chairs, and I thank the homeowner who placed them out for me to witness.
Wish I knew flower names. If you know the name, please tell us in the comments section!
Original Poppycock Popcorn in convenient litter size containers. On grass.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Pacific Palisades Beach, Ocean and Road Views
- Flowers and Pots at the Bel Air Bay Club
- Annenberg Community Beach House, Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Evening at the Beach
- More from Friendly Valley/Vista del Canon
- My Red Period
- Sign Sign: Instructions for Visitors
- Artistic Signs in San Pedro
- San Pedro Transportation: Alternative Vehicles
- San Pedro Transportation: Old Guys
- San Pedro Transportation:Tugs, Towers and Transpor...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (61)