San Pedro boasts a range of transportation options. Here we view some of the older vehicles in the city.
Interestingly, this photo, the next one and the orange twuck in the previous post were three consecutive photographs, all along the same street. This is clearly a working truck in need of a paint job.
I wish I could tell you the year and type, but I'm ignorant that way. It looks to still be in use.
This guy was parked on the street. Our community, our rules! Air conditioner on top, rounded edges. License plate indicates that it isn't so old. Or that's when someone gave up the vanity plate for a regular plate.
This 1952 Fordomatic Crestline Country Squire is in great shape. I saw him wandering the parking lot at Ports o' Call. Notice the reflection in the side panels. Nicely cared for. I don't even recognize the CA license plate type. Searching the web for the name of the car I found an auction site in Monterey that was selling this specific car! Seating for 9 if you're curious.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Pacific Palisades Beach, Ocean and Road Views
- Flowers and Pots at the Bel Air Bay Club
- Annenberg Community Beach House, Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Evening at the Beach
- More from Friendly Valley/Vista del Canon
- My Red Period
- Sign Sign: Instructions for Visitors
- Artistic Signs in San Pedro
- San Pedro Transportation: Alternative Vehicles
- San Pedro Transportation: Old Guys
- San Pedro Transportation:Tugs, Towers and Transpor...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (61)