Some buildings, mostly apartment buildings ranging from the old to the new. And one set of cliff houses overlooking the beach in Ericeira, Portugal.
Older residence, in town. Wonder about those attic gables: separate floor or extra height in the ceiling?
Nicely crooked. Hopefully the picture taker's fault and not the builders. With the occasional colorful clothing hanging out to dry.
Buildings illustrating various painting styles.
Cliff dwellers. That mostly white one is 4 stories high. At least until it slides down the cliff.
Mostly monotone colored buildings growing taller off into the back and to the right.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- Parisian Cafes
- Stately Buildings of Paris
- An Olio of Parisian Items
- Fountains of Paris
- Parisian Food
- More Family and Friends in Paris
- Family and Friends in Paris
- Doors, Decorations and Street Lights in Paris, Fra...
- Saint Paul Saint Louis in Marais, Paris France
- Street Scenes Lisbon and Ericeira
- Signs of Portugal
- Sightseeing in Lisbon
- What's on Your Roof?
- Rocks and Moss Textures
- Beached People
- People and Pets from Portugal
- Love the Beach and Ocean Shadings
- Odds and Ends: Pictures from Ericeira Portugal
- Ericeira Beach Views
- Portuguese Living Quarters
- Lisbon City Views
- Beach House Ericeira Portugal
- Random Pictures from Lisbon and Ericeira Portugal
- Great Friends and Family in Lisbon and Ericeira Po...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)