Photos of major and minor tourist destinations.
Cristo Rei is a statue of Jesus on a huge pedestal on the south bank of the Tagus overlooking Lisbon. Taken from the viewing platform at the base of the statue, at the top of the pedestal.
View of the Ponte 25th de Abril, modeled after the Golden Gate, taken from the viewing platform on Cristo Rei.
A typical bar in Lisbon. Okay, not so typical, upscale and older than many bars.
Ornate metal work on the 19th century Santa Justa Elevador near Rossio. Lisbon is quite hilly; the elevator was built as an actual transportation project.
The tile flooring of the Elevador.
View of the hilltop Castelo de São Jorge, Lisbon's moorish castle.
Amoreiras buildings in Lisbon.
A windmill (looking rebuilt) in Ericeira. The one picture not from Lisbon.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- Parisian Cafes
- Stately Buildings of Paris
- An Olio of Parisian Items
- Fountains of Paris
- Parisian Food
- More Family and Friends in Paris
- Family and Friends in Paris
- Doors, Decorations and Street Lights in Paris, Fra...
- Saint Paul Saint Louis in Marais, Paris France
- Street Scenes Lisbon and Ericeira
- Signs of Portugal
- Sightseeing in Lisbon
- What's on Your Roof?
- Rocks and Moss Textures
- Beached People
- People and Pets from Portugal
- Love the Beach and Ocean Shadings
- Odds and Ends: Pictures from Ericeira Portugal
- Ericeira Beach Views
- Portuguese Living Quarters
- Lisbon City Views
- Beach House Ericeira Portugal
- Random Pictures from Lisbon and Ericeira Portugal
- Great Friends and Family in Lisbon and Ericeira Po...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)