We continue with the colors of San Antonio.
Green, red, aqua and blue, with black and white highlights and sand roofing.
This is a highlight showing the attention to detail of the painters. Even the pipe changes color at the right height.
And pink and yellow. I liked the chair so much it shows up in the next photo.
This is the continuation to the right of the previous photo. The trash bins have also been painted bright strong colors.
Someone left their pasta box lying around outside.
The crowd along the farmer's market, with pennants flying above it all. Great faces.
An arboreal view of the pennants.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Voyeurism and the Camera's Eye
- Trees of San Antonio
- San Antonio: Buildings
- Find the Fotografer
- San Antonio: Store Fronts and Such
- San Antonio: Signs of the Times
- San Antonio: Water, Light and Reflections
- More colors of San Antonio
- Colors of San Antonio, part 1
- Balconies of San Antonio
- Fire Escapes in San Antonio
- Former UCLA Hospital Entrance
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2008 (61)