A select few trees for your viewing pleasure.
Many trees were flowering. Nice UTSA (University Texas San Antonio, downtown campus) building in the background. I like the white saturation on the clouds.
This tree was growing out of the wall along Riverwalk. It has grown to quite a stately height. I'd hate to be resident in the building when the tree decides to fall down.
Inset: a close-up view of the base of the tree.
This monster tree is on the Alamo grounds. The branches keep growing off towards infinity. This is the kind of tree that Disney's Tarzan would tree-surf along.
Up close and personal -- another flowering shrub or tree.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- Voyeurism and the Camera's Eye
- Trees of San Antonio
- San Antonio: Buildings
- Find the Fotografer
- San Antonio: Store Fronts and Such
- San Antonio: Signs of the Times
- San Antonio: Water, Light and Reflections
- More colors of San Antonio
- Colors of San Antonio, part 1
- Balconies of San Antonio
- Fire Escapes in San Antonio
- Former UCLA Hospital Entrance
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2008 (61)