Always time for a new sign posting.
No parking sign part of the city council's 'paint the town red' program.
And the new 'no parking' red curb painting comes complete with an instruction manual!
Sadly no longer supplying compleat automotive services. If you've seen some blue paint, please send it their way.
A piercing remark.
If that's how much you care about renting the storefront, I doubt you'll get someone anytime soon. A former bank turned former used mobile home sales turned empty store front. We need a restaurant to open to rescue Canyon Country from oblivion.
Who's majestic now?
Gang or tagger sign of the times.
Couldn't you at least put in a two-way sign? Pretty ugly there.
One of Canyon Country's finer residential establishments.
An upgrade. Actually the grounds do look pretty nice.
Now this might seem out of place in a posting on signs, but the two tone wall color indicates that the assiduous property owner has painted over some gang or tagger signage. Good for the owner!
Not to mention the steel plate lying right here.
Progress? And let me tell you, but AT&T needs to build a bunch of these to catch up with Verizon, at least in Canyon Country.
It's suppose to say BIKE, but if you look at the B, doesn't it look like a car driving down the road?
I've asked before, and I'll ask again. If there's a sign directing you to "Lost Canyon", can it really be lost?
New flag at the new church on the freeway. I hope the pastor can be heard over the rumble of trucks driving down the 14.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)