My occasional collection of odds and ends found lying around Canyon Country.
Coffee colored spill tells a story.
Who leaves hats in the planters?
Water meters awaiting disconnection.
Path to somewhere behind the shops. I picture Matt Damon or Daniel Craig running down the path as bullets ricochet.
At first it appeared to be a pizza. Near the hat above.
One of the older wooden ATM models.
Always inspect the gutters, you might see a cave painting Merrill Lynch bull in tar.
I picture the city bus shelter painting crews coming through to periodically paint the bus stop green and they got the shopping cart at the same time.
Two pipes for feeding the plants. I fear evil is afoot.
Typical awesometown Stalinist architecture.
Either a rotting mushroom or a rotting coconut off the Canyon Country coconut tree.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)