Some store fronts in Canyon Country.
Multi-colored store front.
Dramatic clouds over Art's liquors.
The post office mall, a few weeks after a good Samaritan going to the aid of a robbery victim was shot at the end at the far end. This is everyone's loss. However, next time I see someone being robbed, I won't be approaching 3 guys with my baseball bat, but will be on the phone to 911.
Ok, not a store front, but do you really want everyone to know where your swamp cooler and hot water heater are?
Long time rural character of the mobile home park stuck between a busy street and the freeway.
The neighborhood, with mailboxes.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)