As any happening district must, Larchmont is peppered with non-pepper trees of an arty and artistic nature. And you know what that means: ROOTS! And BRANCHES! And tree trimming! And root trimming! And so, forthwith:
Roots. These are those destructive type trees, so you need to be on top of them, trimming the roots or you get sidewalk heave and that means: LAWSUITS and that means: LAWYERS.
Enough branches to shake a stick at. As the song puts it: one more leading nowhere, just for show.
The whole tree and nothing but the tree, so help me.
Shaggy. Auditioned for the part in Scooby-doo. Made the first call backs, but Matthew Lillard could better chase after Scooby.
Underneath this tree lies a hoard of buried treasure. Or perhaps a batch of alien eggs. Trees need better labels.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)