A collection of found objects in the Larchmont district.
Best buddies. Partners in getting pissed on.
Ah the über-friendly establishment. How do you like my umlaut?
Since when did they start making wooden phone booths?
Raindrop detritus on the table top.
As part of our homeless bum and wayward teenager dispersal program, we put sharp vertical objects on all non-approved horizontal sitting surfaces.
Double protection, belt and suspenders. If the wheel stop doesn't get them, the guardrail will.
Stairway to heaven. Or at least the second floor. And just how do I know it's not a stairway to the ground floor?
Stop all that $#!+.
Reflections in a small puddle.
Someone put a lot of time into this.
Loved the picture. A little blurry, but oh so colorful. I had to include this. In case you are hungry.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)