Canyon Country has had a long cold spell these several weeks and leaves have turned bright fall colors, not something we can count on every Fall. We'll have several postings of Fall foliage here.
Red leaves turning. From the backyard.
Succulent? You bet.
Elephant foot. Not everything changes color.
I first thought that was an owl on the branch. As I came closer, it expanded to be a dogleg in the branch.
Common Canyon Country water run-off gully.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)