More Canyon Country fall colors and trees. Its been a good year for color, lets milk it for all its worth.
Birch golden yellow.
If this one turns, its a bad sign.
Golden red birch.
A lot of bright red this year.
And bright yellow too.
More red, almost auburn.
People trim the olive trees in some interesting Dr. Seussian patterns.
Red color with bug. Note the bug's path.
The same bug making an illegal U-turn by another brilliant red tree.
Succulent on this.
And when winter hits, and the leaves are gone, the birdies are left and cold. Tweet tweet.
And where do all those leaves go? Down, to the ground, but not to get out of the rain.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)