Visited the Larchmont district near Melrose and Vine over by the Wilshire country club. These are pictures of some of the shops.
Barber shop has been here for quite some time, from before this was a happening area.
Alley way for tenants only. No deliveries, so what's the point? Are we talking residential tenants? And not commercial tenants?
I like the green paint job for the Avocado Grill, but I'm less certain about visiting an all-green skin care and massage mini-spa. Perhaps Kermit might enjoy a visit?
Please, step into my back parlour for cookies and milk. Over here is the master bedroom suite and down this hallway you can find the children's bedrooms. Can you imagine spending 8 work hours a day in this? Where do you take breaks? And the bathroom?
One of the less quainter (is that a word?) establishments.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)