Shots of UCLA buildings early morning just after the daylights savings time shift. Suddenly it was early daylight when I arrive on campus.
The Teraski building. Reflections on trees in windows.
Again Terasaki building. Many windows.
I've never really appreciated this building, but it does have several interesting architectural features, which I haven't quite managed to get yet. This is one try. That round stairwell is an interesting feature. I'll keep trying to snap it.
Glow-in-the-light entrance to the parking structure. They try hard to hide these things, make them less than ugly.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)