Some photos, some pretty, some reflecting on less than happy events.
Dramatic mountain views. But its not for sale. A view from the backyard.
The new fence to replace the fence the drunk driver knocked over on Canvas.
View of the school.
Two theories: (i) Santa Claus wanted a bigger entrance. (ii) Firefighters knocked a hole in the roof to let out the heat. Notice that you can see through the backside of the roof. This is commonly known as "not good". And its been a very rainy season this year.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Thanksgiving Prep
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 3
- The Bones of Canyon Country
- Whole Lotta Canyon Country: The Park
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors 2
- Canyon Country: Views and Things
- Canyon Country: Five things
- Canyon Country: Store Fronts
- Canyon Country: Fall Signs
- Canyon Country: Odds and Evens and Ends
- Fall Fire Hydrant Colors
- Canyon Country: Fall Views and Colors
- UCLA and Westwood Found Objects
- UCLA Buildings, Early Morning
- UCLA Plant Life
- Three Parts of One Photo, Westwood and UCLA
- The Picture UCLA Doesn't Want You To See!
- Two Trips to Restaurants
- A Trip to the non-Warren Buffet
- Larchmont District: Olio
- Larchmont District: Oh, The Trees
- Larchmont District Shops
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)