More COC (College of the Canyons) pictures. These are some of the building views I caught.
Camouflage park bench with window. Check out the tree shadow too.
Student center entrance with windows. In a place where the temperature hits 110 in the summer, you'd think you'd need a lot less windows.
Love the stairs and the handrail shadows going up and down.
And the weird looking building next to the stairs.
Reflections in the windows.
Sometimes the absence of a building is the most important thing about the building.
One way to make a dodecagon. Start with a 13 sided polygon and remove one side.
Windows, doors, supports and a hill.
Never let it be said that ugly can't be beautiful. Note the "No graffiti" sign erasure.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Equipment on the COC Campus
- The Furniture! The Home Show At COC
- Stuff on the Ground at College of the Canyons
- Light Poles of COC
- Patterns from around COC
- Railings of COC
- Signs of COC: Set 3
- Signs of COC: Set 2
- Signs of COC: Set 1
- Trees and Flowers of COC
- College of the Canyons Windows
- Val Verde Pictures
- Val Verde #3 Miscellanea
- Trees of Val Verde: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Val Verde Park Signs
- Trees and plants of COC
- Trash and assorted items at College of the Canyons...
- Whimsical stuff at College of the Canyons
- College of the Canyon Buildings
- College of the Canyons Signs
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)