COC has some distinctive railings. I worry that the ones made of wires and screws will come apart soon enough, but they look neat. Possibly a case of making hay when all you've got is sunshine and mother nature gives you lemons.
A railing dude. Quit railing against the gods.
Metal gate. Okay, not quite a railing, but made of railing type material.
That first railing from the other direction.
This railing really wanted to be along a stairs going down.
Yes, there is a railing, Virginia.
Unnerving when your railing takes a turn down a wall.
Railing and stairs.
Railing with in-fill to prevent short students from falling off the walkway underneath the railing.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Equipment on the COC Campus
- The Furniture! The Home Show At COC
- Stuff on the Ground at College of the Canyons
- Light Poles of COC
- Patterns from around COC
- Railings of COC
- Signs of COC: Set 3
- Signs of COC: Set 2
- Signs of COC: Set 1
- Trees and Flowers of COC
- College of the Canyons Windows
- Val Verde Pictures
- Val Verde #3 Miscellanea
- Trees of Val Verde: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Val Verde Park Signs
- Trees and plants of COC
- Trash and assorted items at College of the Canyons...
- Whimsical stuff at College of the Canyons
- College of the Canyon Buildings
- College of the Canyons Signs
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)