Val Verde park sported a number of interested trees, some living, some dead, some palm, some not, and one pregnant.
A twisted tree. That'll happen when planted next to the community center.
Pregnant tree. About 8 months. And you thought trees had seeds.
Red beard. No wonder people think trees have souls.
Woodpecker holes. There were lots of holes in this tree. And all had this same pattern, slowly working left to right and dropping lower each hole, with the holes just over an inch apart.
Conclave of trees .
View from above.
Last dead tree.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Equipment on the COC Campus
- The Furniture! The Home Show At COC
- Stuff on the Ground at College of the Canyons
- Light Poles of COC
- Patterns from around COC
- Railings of COC
- Signs of COC: Set 3
- Signs of COC: Set 2
- Signs of COC: Set 1
- Trees and Flowers of COC
- College of the Canyons Windows
- Val Verde Pictures
- Val Verde #3 Miscellanea
- Trees of Val Verde: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Val Verde Park Signs
- Trees and plants of COC
- Trash and assorted items at College of the Canyons...
- Whimsical stuff at College of the Canyons
- College of the Canyon Buildings
- College of the Canyons Signs
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)