Trash cans and drains and such at COC.
Trash can in the bathroom. So attractive. Think of how much time we spend looking at beautiful things like this.
This is not a dumpster, but got stuck here anyway. The dumpster is a couple of posts ago in the signs post. This is next door to the dumpster. Someone goes and parks their storage bin right there, then puts a "NO PARKING" sign on it. Hope that's not self-referential.
Drains to ... somewhere. I need the blue spray-painted porpoise so I know that it drains to ocean.
Manhole cover with rat tail. That's one way to lift it up. Until the rat tail erodes away from all the people stepping on it.
Modern convenience trash can. Brand new and spiffy, hardly ever been used. This is where I'm throwing my trash out.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Equipment on the COC Campus
- The Furniture! The Home Show At COC
- Stuff on the Ground at College of the Canyons
- Light Poles of COC
- Patterns from around COC
- Railings of COC
- Signs of COC: Set 3
- Signs of COC: Set 2
- Signs of COC: Set 1
- Trees and Flowers of COC
- College of the Canyons Windows
- Val Verde Pictures
- Val Verde #3 Miscellanea
- Trees of Val Verde: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Val Verde Park Signs
- Trees and plants of COC
- Trash and assorted items at College of the Canyons...
- Whimsical stuff at College of the Canyons
- College of the Canyon Buildings
- College of the Canyons Signs
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)