Many objects decorate the beach. These are pictures of a few of those objects.
Resting post for seagulls staying at the "R" hotel.
Resting point for lifeguards. The flags indicate little danger except from dangerous sea life, no doubt sea lions or sea tigers or sea bears, oh my.
Someone has to stack all the lounge chairs on the beach.
Support for itinerant ants.
Blue and white stripes are the South Seas Hotel's colors.
Jungle Gym for lifeguards. They must paint this yearly, otherwise I don't see how the colors don't fade. Or maybe they have faded and this used to be black and green and red.
The difference between men and boys is the price of their beach toys.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Walls and Spires in Evora
- Evora Tiles
- Evora Doors, Windows, Stairs and Streets
- Signs of Evora
- Arraiolos Rugs in Evora
- Pigs of Evora
- Mannequins of Evora
- Evora Churches
- Evora Portugal Art and Fountains
- Miami Beach Signs III: The Best of the Rest
- Miami Beach Signs II: Signs of the Beach
- Parking Signs of Miami Beach
- Broken Things
- Big Buildings and Balconies in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Beach Number III: Weather Goeth the Pe...
- Miami Beach Beach Number II: Objects on the Beach ...
- Miami Beach Beach Number I: Approaching the Beach
- Miami Odds and Beach Ends
- Fountains and Art of Miami Beach
- Generalized Tree Boles of Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Plants, Palms and Creatures
- Here's Stairing at You, Miami Beach
- Entranced, I'm Sure
- Miami Beach Chairs and Benches
- Miami Beach White House(s)
- Blue Buildings in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach: Yellow Buildings
- We interrupt this blog for some pictures from Miam...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)