In our trio of color coded postings, these are the ubiquitous White Buildings of Miami Beach. Soft cool colors are important in the heat to try to keep your building a little cooler than it otherwise might be.
Mr. Miller's hotel. White with Red trim.
And a set of white buildings. The large one notable for many palm trees on flagrant rooftop display.
Those top penthouse suites look intriguing, though there's mostly only space for the elevators and stairs on each floor.
The Shelborne Hotel.
The Palms Hotel and Spa on the left, and that may be the same hotel in the center.
White patterned sidewalls.
Jerry's Famous Deli is fairly well known. We have these around here. Notice the target signs on the right.
Long thin anonymous whitish building.
Need to start photographing the names of the buildings.
14th street white potty. With blue trim.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Walls and Spires in Evora
- Evora Tiles
- Evora Doors, Windows, Stairs and Streets
- Signs of Evora
- Arraiolos Rugs in Evora
- Pigs of Evora
- Mannequins of Evora
- Evora Churches
- Evora Portugal Art and Fountains
- Miami Beach Signs III: The Best of the Rest
- Miami Beach Signs II: Signs of the Beach
- Parking Signs of Miami Beach
- Broken Things
- Big Buildings and Balconies in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Beach Number III: Weather Goeth the Pe...
- Miami Beach Beach Number II: Objects on the Beach ...
- Miami Beach Beach Number I: Approaching the Beach
- Miami Odds and Beach Ends
- Fountains and Art of Miami Beach
- Generalized Tree Boles of Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Plants, Palms and Creatures
- Here's Stairing at You, Miami Beach
- Entranced, I'm Sure
- Miami Beach Chairs and Benches
- Miami Beach White House(s)
- Blue Buildings in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach: Yellow Buildings
- We interrupt this blog for some pictures from Miam...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)