Here are the blue buildings. These range from blue to aqua. Blue trim qualifies a structure as much as a fully blue building.
The Parisian Hotel with blue and yellow trim. Next door is Hotel Eva, with Eva's restaurant downstairs with good Cuban food.
The Riviere. Miami Beach is packed with these delightful modest sized Art Deco buildings.
Blue grid sun roof.
The Lincoln Arms, which I passed each day of the conference going from my hotel to the conference center. Not sure what happened to the Lincoln Feet. The Lincoln Head is inside.
The canonical fully blue from stem to stern blue building. Even the parking sign is blue.
How could they paint Aqua any other color? This is only a couple buildings up the street from the Parisian.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Walls and Spires in Evora
- Evora Tiles
- Evora Doors, Windows, Stairs and Streets
- Signs of Evora
- Arraiolos Rugs in Evora
- Pigs of Evora
- Mannequins of Evora
- Evora Churches
- Evora Portugal Art and Fountains
- Miami Beach Signs III: The Best of the Rest
- Miami Beach Signs II: Signs of the Beach
- Parking Signs of Miami Beach
- Broken Things
- Big Buildings and Balconies in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Beach Number III: Weather Goeth the Pe...
- Miami Beach Beach Number II: Objects on the Beach ...
- Miami Beach Beach Number I: Approaching the Beach
- Miami Odds and Beach Ends
- Fountains and Art of Miami Beach
- Generalized Tree Boles of Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Plants, Palms and Creatures
- Here's Stairing at You, Miami Beach
- Entranced, I'm Sure
- Miami Beach Chairs and Benches
- Miami Beach White House(s)
- Blue Buildings in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach: Yellow Buildings
- We interrupt this blog for some pictures from Miam...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)