Before every important storm, people must go to the beach.
Storm front moving in. This one, while ominous, did not drop rain in my vicinity.
A view of the cloud front. This did help empty the beach some.
Someone plying the waves above the ocean.
Just before taking a dip in the ocean. Then they pulled him back out of the water.
The waves are so strong that you can see the angle at the horizon.
A cloud growing up out to sea.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Walls and Spires in Evora
- Evora Tiles
- Evora Doors, Windows, Stairs and Streets
- Signs of Evora
- Arraiolos Rugs in Evora
- Pigs of Evora
- Mannequins of Evora
- Evora Churches
- Evora Portugal Art and Fountains
- Miami Beach Signs III: The Best of the Rest
- Miami Beach Signs II: Signs of the Beach
- Parking Signs of Miami Beach
- Broken Things
- Big Buildings and Balconies in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Beach Number III: Weather Goeth the Pe...
- Miami Beach Beach Number II: Objects on the Beach ...
- Miami Beach Beach Number I: Approaching the Beach
- Miami Odds and Beach Ends
- Fountains and Art of Miami Beach
- Generalized Tree Boles of Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Plants, Palms and Creatures
- Here's Stairing at You, Miami Beach
- Entranced, I'm Sure
- Miami Beach Chairs and Benches
- Miami Beach White House(s)
- Blue Buildings in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach: Yellow Buildings
- We interrupt this blog for some pictures from Miam...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)