This is our last Miami Beach post, and our last Miami Beach signage post. These are the signs not for parking and not from the beach, though because I wanted to keep all the dog poop signs in one place, they're all here, beach related or not.
Stand here. Oh look at the funny man, mommy.
My hotel's signs. Top sign says "Wine a bit, you'll feel better".
Oh that disease transmitting pet waste.
And here's for that people waste.
Looks like pedestrians are worth $83 in Miami Beach, if you can manage to hit one, that is.
Hmm, sorry but this may lose us our G-blog rating. Apparently there are dolphins doing 69 behind the gate. Presumably in the pool. Parents take note and protect your children. Perhaps take them to the beach where they can play in the rip tides.
This is a very popular sign. I'm curious about that authorized representative title. Couldn't I just arrange for the 4 foot 11 inch waitress to be my authorized representative and she could then ask the inebriated 6 foot 9 foot ball player who just hit his head on the roof of the parking structure to leave instead of administering first aid?
So if I don't want to service the waitress, I can't sit there. No waiters? Discrimination is alive and kicking in Miami Beach.
This hotel has the best signs.
And the W hotel really wants you to have a good time, but not on their dime.
It's the law! But no word on whether it transmits disease or not.
PLEASE (and now put on bifocals so you read the signage) curb your dog. And pick-hyphen-up after your dog. Better then picking up before your dog. Or just pick up your dog. And the SLMA (pronounced SLAM-Ah) management is not responsible for lost or damaged poop. Incidently, there was no curb around here. I guess they want you to take your dog about a block away where there is a whole lotta traffic but at least there is a curb.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- ► 2012 (67)
- Walls and Spires in Evora
- Evora Tiles
- Evora Doors, Windows, Stairs and Streets
- Signs of Evora
- Arraiolos Rugs in Evora
- Pigs of Evora
- Mannequins of Evora
- Evora Churches
- Evora Portugal Art and Fountains
- Miami Beach Signs III: The Best of the Rest
- Miami Beach Signs II: Signs of the Beach
- Parking Signs of Miami Beach
- Broken Things
- Big Buildings and Balconies in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Beach Number III: Weather Goeth the Pe...
- Miami Beach Beach Number II: Objects on the Beach ...
- Miami Beach Beach Number I: Approaching the Beach
- Miami Odds and Beach Ends
- Fountains and Art of Miami Beach
- Generalized Tree Boles of Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Plants, Palms and Creatures
- Here's Stairing at You, Miami Beach
- Entranced, I'm Sure
- Miami Beach Chairs and Benches
- Miami Beach White House(s)
- Blue Buildings in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach: Yellow Buildings
- We interrupt this blog for some pictures from Miam...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)